We are looking for professionals that have a Georgia LPC or LCSW license to work in our Alpharetta location. Fluent Portuguese is a big plus, but not mandatory.
If you are looking for a job that provides:
- Flexible work hours
- Digital process – Minimal paperwork
- Mobile – Access phone and information from work, home and anywhere with internet service.
- Great Location
- No need to deal with billing and insurance panel bureacracy
1 AllianceCPS may be a good match for you.
Apply now at: https://www.1alliancecps.com/apps/jobs/therapist.php
April is “Alcohol Awareness Month.”
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), some warning signs of alcohol abuse include:
- Drinking alone when angry or sad
- Being late to work due to drinking
- Forgetting what you did while drinking
- Often having a hangover after drinking
If you suspect that you might have a drinking problem, or you know someone who abuses alcohol, check to see if your resources for treatment such as SAMHSA’s treatment facility locator at http://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/, employee assistance program (EAP) provided by your employer, and feel free to contact us.
Source: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, HealthStart
1 Alliance CPS is proud to introduce our new Secure Messaging System.
You can send a secure message directly to your therapist via our website under the Contact Us – Messaging.
This is part of our constant effort to be available to you and easily accessed. We continue to improve our website to fit your needs. Please keep in mind this is a Beta version and feel free to provide us with any feedback.
Thank you for choosing 1 Alliance CPS!