Atlanta Area Support Groups
We believe in the value of attending support or self-help groups for assistance dealing with a wide variety of personal issues. Here are links to various support group meetings in the Atlanta area.
Alcohol Abuse Support Groups
- Alcoholics Anonymous – Find a listing of over 1220 A.A. Meetings in the Atlanta area.
- Al-Anon Family Groups – Find a listing of Atlanta Al-Anon or Al-Ateen meetings.
Drug Abuse Support Groups
- Narcotics Anonymous – Find a listing of Atlanta N.A. Meetings for help with drug addiction.
- Nar-Anon Family Groups – Find a listing of Atlanta meetings for families of drug addicts.
- Cocaine Anonymous– Find a listing of Atlanta C.A. meetings.
- Crystal Meth Anonymous – Find a listing of Atlanta C.M.A. meetings.
Eating Disorder Support Groups
- A.N.A.D. (Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders) – Find a list of local ANAD meetings.
- Overeaters Anonymous– For a listing all the O.A. meetings in Atlanta.
Other Support Groups
- Gamblers Anonymous – For a listing of GA meetings in the Atlanta area, click here.
- Debtors Anonymous – Find a list of D.A. meetings in Atlanta.
- Emotions Anonymous – Find a list of E.A. meetings in Atlanta.
- Codependents Anonymous – Find a list of CODA meetings in Atlanta.
- Nicotine Anomymous – Find a list of Atlanta Nicotine Anonymous meetings. Or call 1-800-QUITNOW
- Depression and Bipolar Support Groups – Find meetings for the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance of Metro Atlanta.
- Schizophrenics Anonymous Support Groups
- Grief Support Groups – Find support for the loss of a child at The Compassionate Friends.
1 Alliance Counseling & Psychotherapy Services has no affiliation with any of the organizations listed above; this is meant to be utilized as a resource list in order to help you move towards a richer, more rewarding life. Please feel free to browse our website in order to learn more about 1 Alliance Counseling & Psychotherapy Services, our vision and services that meet your needs.